Internal retail analysis & external benchmarking workshop:
VM-Unleashed’s 1-day workshop discusses all areas in the delivery of attractive & profitable stores through best practice retail analysis and external benchmarking and the integration of analysis with and between retail functions.
It is personalised to the audience, to the sector and to the job function and objectives of the retailer team present, however most benefit is achieved from an attendance from across retail departments and essentially buying & merchandising, visual merchandising, marketing, space planning, commercial, sales and store operations teams.
The workshop process can also include a day of client store visits and discussions leading to a review in the workshop of the client’s stores, as well as reviews and reference to competitors and current international best practice stores. The workshop itself is a combination of visual stimulation and process insights.
Every workshop is written and delivered to be as relevant and productive for each client as possible including both individual and team exercises and discussions.
- Sales data KPI analysis
- Dynamic sales performance analysis – rates of sales
- Display density sales analysis – £/sqft €/sqm
- Customer behaviour analysis
- Video analytics, beacons and mobile analysis
- Assortment benchmarking
- Colour, size & price architectures
- Fashion position/end use performance
- Product benefit/attribute architectures
- Product added-value analytics
- Assortment category structure
- Assortment dynamics
- Omni-channel assortment structures
- International store grade architectures
- New benchmarking and store analytics
- Space planning & visual merchandising audits
- Store proposition & customer perception audits
- Store performance audits & analysis
- Store dynamics audits & analysis
- Customer experience, journeys & touchpoints audits & analysis
- “Undercover expert!”
- “Undercover expert-ease!”
- Customer behaviour video analytics
- Category performance optimisation analytics
- Queue performance analytics
- Staff scheduling and activity analytics
- Sales promotional, events and retail calendar analytics
- VM toolkit/performance benchmarking
Different modules can be combined to create personalised workshops.
For more information:
+44 (0)7967 609849