Omni-channel, international & store merchandising planning workshop:
VM-Unleashed’s 1-day workshop discusses all areas in the delivery of attractive & profitable stores through best practice merchandise and store planning and management in an omni-channel & international context through the integration between essential retail functions.
It is personalised to the audience, to the sector and to the job function and objectives of the retailer team present, however most benefit is achieved from an attendance from across retail departments and essentially buying & merchandising, visual merchandising, marketing, space planning, commercial, sales and store operations teams.
The workshop process can also include a day of client store visits and discussions leading to a review in the workshop of the client’s stores, as well as reviews and reference to competitors and current international best practice stores. The workshop itself is a combination of visual stimulation and process insights.
Every workshop is written and delivered to be as relevant and productive for each client as possible including both individual and team exercises and discussions.
The typical agenda is as below, waiting your personal additions and requirements:
- Assortment structure planning
- Assortment segmentation and grading
- Store, channel and market clustering
- Store capacities and display densities
- KPI measurement rate of sale and weeks cover
- Product stories and allocation
- Flexibility within the assortment framework
- Managing selling across store portfolios
- Compliance or Education
- Tools and processes for compliance
- Training & Communication for education
- The modern VMToolkit
- “Front of visual” and “Front of mind” tools
- Technologies for store monitoring
- Remote training technologies
- VM Guardians, rules regimes and responsibilities
Different modules can be combined to create personalised workshops
For more information:
+44 (0)7967 609849