Retail calendar & promotional integration workshop:
VM-Unleashed’s 1-day workshop discusses all areas in the delivery of attractive & profitable stores through best practice retail calendar development and commercial price promotions and the integration between these functions.
It is personalised to the audience, to the sector and to the job function and objectives of the retailer team present, however most benefit is achieved from an attendance from across retail departments and essentially buying & merchandising, visual merchandising, marketing, space planning, commercial, sales and store operations teams.
The workshop process can also include a day of client store visits and discussions leading to a review in the workshop of the client’s stores, as well as reviews and reference to competitors and current international best practice stores. The workshop itself is a combination of visual stimulation and process insights.
Every workshop is written and delivered to be as relevant and productive for each client as possible including both individual and team exercises and discussions.
The typical agenda is as below, waiting your personal additions and requirements:
- Modern principles of a retail Calendar
- How to create a retail calendar
- Channel strategy for core, occasional and new customer groups
- Dynamic content development
- Retailer inspired events
- Seasonal event opportunities
- Opportunist events
- Impulse events
- VM and stores as part of the marketing calendar
- The new product dynamics
- Promotional calendars – prime & price promotions
- Maximising sales, margin and gross profit with promotions
- Appropriate promotional mechanics
- Sales & markdown strategy and delivery
Different modules can be combined to create personalised workshops.
For more information:
+44 (0)7967 609849