Retail location strategy & physical delivery workshop:
VM-Unleashed’s 1-day workshop discusses all areas in the delivery of attractive & profitable retail locations through best practice retail location strategy & physical experience.
It is personalised to the audience, to the sector and to the job function and objectives of the team present, however most benefit is achieved from an attendance from across a variety of departments from planning and finance, buying & merchandising, location strategy, environmental planning, marketing, sales and commercial.
The workshop process can also include a day of client visits and discussions leading to a review in the workshop of the client’s location and stores, as well as reviews and reference to competitors and current international best practice. The workshop itself is a combination of visual stimulation and process insights.
Every workshop is written and delivered to be as relevant and productive for each client as possible including both individual and team exercises and discussions.
The typical agenda is as below, waiting your personal additions and requirements:
- strategies for retail, customer targets and retail critical mass
- analysis of number of outlets, size of outlets and overall capacity
- analysis of retail mix by product category, type of store and quality of store
- measurement of store experience level – design, vm, marketing, customer service…
- analysis of “experience indexing” across stores and cumulative against competitors
- quantitative & qualitative comparison with competitive destinations -”retail indexing”
- analysis of the fashion position of the destination against demographics
- assessment of barriers to traffic – access, parking, opening hours
- assessment of retail community opportunities, marketing, events & promotions
- opportunities for assortment development from essential mix
- linking retail to the primary destination mission and purpose
- development of essential retail skills
- appropriate price, promotional strategy and delivery
Different modules can be combined to create personalised workshops.
For more information:
+44 (0)7967 609849