Store design investment & visual merchandising theatre workshop:
VM-Unleashed’s 1-day workshop discusses all areas in the delivery of attractive & profitable stores through best practice store design and visual merchandising practices and the integration between retail functions.
It is personalised to the audience, to the sector and to the job function and objectives of the retailer team present, however most benefit is achieved from an attendance from across retail departments and essentially buying & merchandising, visual merchandising, marketing, space planning, commercial, sales and store operations teams.
The workshop process can also include a day of client store visits and discussions leading to a review in the workshop of the client’s stores, as well as reviews and reference to competitors and current international best practice stores. The workshop itself is a combination of visual stimulation and process insights.
Every workshop is written and delivered to be as relevant and productive for each client as possible including both individual and team exercises and discussions.
The typical agenda is as below, waiting your personal additions and requirements:
- The brand box & the dynamic content
- The brand box – the setting of the stage
- Important considerations of a store design
- Lighting, ceilings and flooring
- Using colour, focal points and internal walls
- Fixtures for commercialism and brand
- Service areas – tills and changing rooms
- Store facias and windows
- Store design strategies and refreshment
- Investment & ROI
- Dynamic content – creating theatre and experience
- Visual merchandising – what it is
- Important considerations of dynamic content
- Display rhythms, balance and techniques
- Busts, mannequins and props
- Product interaction
- Technology displays – explaining the product
- VM display – making the product look good
- Use of wall height for different corner formats
- Service model & delivery
- Staff skills & training
Different modules can be combined to create personalised workshops.
For more information:
+44 (0)7967 609849