Store Space Planning & Assortment Planning workshop:
VM-Unleashed’s 1-day workshop discusses all areas in the delivery of attractive & profitable stores through best practice store space planning & assortment structure planning and the integration between functions.
It is personalised to the audience, to the sector and to the job function and objectives of the retailer team present, however most benefit is achieved from an attendance from across retail departments and essentially buying & merchandising, visual merchandising, marketing, space planning, commercial, sales and store operations teams.
The workshop process can also include a day of client store visits and discussions leading to a review in the workshop of the client’s stores, as well as reviews and reference to competitors and current international best practice stores. The workshop itself is a combination of visual stimulation and process insights.
Every workshop is written and delivered to be as relevant and productive for each client as possible including both individual and team exercises and discussions.
The typical agenda is as below, waiting your personal additions and requirements:
- Principles behind space & assortment planning integration
- Buying for space
- Breakdown of assortment by category and collection
- Range structure leading to display criteria
- Square metres and linear metres
- Space conversion – sqm to linear metres
- Space blocks & product stories
- Store grading and assortment grading
- KPI measurement related to space
- Planning a multi-category store
Different modules can be combined to create personalised workshops.
For more information:
+44 (0)7967 609849