a correct story dynamic creates an interesting and inspiring experience for the customer stimulating new purchases against a back-drop of stability
inappropriate and inconsistent changing of displays, promotions, waves of merchandise and windows & graphics can deliver either a laborious routine or a confusion of inconvenience for the customer, reducing frequency of visit, conversion and value of sales
What can we do for you?
- do my stores have the correct change of pace?
- are my “rates of sale” suffering from static stores?
- how often should I rotate my displays and change my windows?
- Is my promotional dynamic commercially effective in driving sales?
- how many “waves” of new product should I have, and when?
This is how we help…
4. Store Dynamics Analysis & Improvements
“How do I assess whether and how to change the dynamics of my store proposition to stimulate rates of sale, through re-merchandising, space layout and events & promotions?”
Detailed analysis of client store dynamics, within the wider omni-channel retail calendar, to assess the current weaknesses and opportunities to increase store performance KPIS through improved store changes.
- Assessment of the relationship between dynamic store actions and KPI patterns in several client stores
- Assessment of window and front 1/3rd store dynamics and KPI patterns
- Assessment of the relationship spatially between store changes and directly related sales KPIs
- Assessment of the dynamic relationship between the wider retail calendar and client store changes
- Assessment of the consistency of timings/frequencies within a selection of client stores
- Assessment on the quality of delivery and visual impact of dynamic store changes
- Comparison of dynamics/frequencies with competitors/best practice stores
- Identify the direct relationships between dynamic activities and KPI increase patterns
- Identify the optimum dynamics and relationships of windows, first 1/3rd store, store interiors and web/social activity
- Identify the best delivery elements/touchpoints for in-store dynamic changes
- Identify the optimum timings/frequencies and duration of store dynamics
- Plan the optimum retail calendar for maximum ROI with appropriate analysis
- Selected client store visits and competitor visits
- Audit and analysis of client/competitor website and key social dynamics
- Interviews with HQ stakeholders including marketing, sales, store operations, VM and merchandising
- Analysis of retail calendar with relevant stakeholders – marketing
- Interviews with store staff and “snap-shots” of customer comments/reactions
- Detailed analysis of store performance KPIs by product spatial grouping
- Detailed KPI analysis of KPIs related to specific promotions and events
- Client presentation workshop
Aggressive actions (from a potentially long list…)
- work to introduce increased number of waves of assortment
- plan remerchandising in-line with the average customer frequency of visit
- reduce frantic over-dynamics of little visibility to customers
- plan daily and weekly work schedules to maintain displays for busy times
- develop a retail calendar for stores with planned and staggered dynamic changes
For more information on how the store dynamics audit can help.
Please get in touch. We’ll be happy to help & advise…
+44 (0)7967 609849