stores maintained to a consistently high standard deliver a strong brand message, are pleasant to shop and are the result of integrated space, display and store operations
inconsistency between stores, and over time in the same stores, undermines the operational objectives, and should be identified and rectified
What can we do for you?
- how can I impartially assess the VM operations standards in my stores?
- how consistent are my stores in implementing guidelines?
- How can I quantify and judge what is largely qualitative?
- do I know where to improve my vm operations?
- do I know which stores offer the best ROI in team training?
This is how we help…
6. “Undercover Expert” – ongoing experience surveillance
“How do I monitor the ongoing standards, compliance and consistency of my store customer experience and touchpoints?”
Ongoing undercover analysis of the standards of implementation and maintenance of store touchpoints across a selected portfolio of stores
- preceded by initial store touchpoint audit
- required standards set and benchmarked against store visits
- traffic light analysis of attainment by store(s)
- traffic light analysis for specific touchpoints across all selected stores
- specific analysis of seasonal events, promotions and store dynamics
- monitoring of touchpoint delivery related to KPI performance
- Identify weaknesses in the ongoing delivery of important touchpoints, leading to improvements in ease of delivery
- Identify specific stores where delivery and maintenance is a concern
- Relate poor implementation to poor KPI performance of specific categories/promotions
- Identify and reward stores for best practice delivery
- Identify and grade touchpoint mechanics by ease of implementation/maintenance against importance
- Identify recommended mechanics for future use
- Collection and creation of “dos & don’ts” document for distribution to stores
- Interviews with relevant store stakeholders to agree and set standards
- Setting of KPI targets for sales directly related to touchpoints
- Visits to selected stores on an ongoing monthly, seasonal basis
- Visits linked to specific important seasonal periods
- Checklist assessment and take images of good/poor practice
- Traffic light stores and important touchpoints
- Creation of the “dos & don’ts” document
Aggressive Actions (from a potentially long list…):
- immediate identification of operational, compliance issues
- improvement to instruction delivery
- improvement to relevancy of instruction
- increased and specific training
- special monitoring and assistance to underachieving stores
For more information on how the “undercover expert” can help.
Please get in touch. We’ll be happy to help & advise…
+44 (0)7967 609849